Roger Stone (born 27 August 1952) is an American political consultant, lobbyist, and author from Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. He is the best friend and advisor of US President Donald Trump. Apart from this, he is a good writer also and wrote more than 10 books. In the year 2017, Netflix made his documentary film named “Get Me Roger Stone”. Stone used to work for the Republican Party.
On Thursday, 20 February 2020, US President Donald Trump announced a 3-year sentence for Roger Stone because Stone had lied to Congress and even threatened a witness for not giving a statement against him.
Childhood, Parents, Bio & Education
Stone was born as Roger Jason Stone Jr. from his parents on 27 August 1952 in Norwalk town in Connecticut City, United States. Roger Stone’s age is 67 years old (as in 2019). His father “Roger J. Stone” ran his own business and his mother “Gloria Rose Stone” was a television reporter. After his birth, his family moved to Lewisboro, New York City. He rose in NY.
There is no much information is available about his siblings in the family. Roger did his schooling from a local high school in his hometown. After that, he enrolled his name at George Washington University for his graduation.
He is interested in political affairs from childhood that’s why he skipped his college degree in between. Stone is a good author and wrote so many books.
Body Size, Height & Weight
The man has a great look. He looks young at the age of 67. Stone has short white hair and big blue eyes. He prefers Yoga instead of gyming to make his body fit and healthy. Roger Stone is a tall man with a height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m).
His weight is around 69 kilograms (in pounds 152.119 lbs). He is fond of caps and glasses. He always wears round shape goggles. Stone is fond of tattoos and made President Richard Nixon’s tattoo on his back. His zodiac birth sign is Virgo.
The 67-year-old man married twice in his life. He got married to his first wife named “Ann Stone” in the year 1974. The couple lived a happy married life until the year 1990.
After that, there were some misunderstandings that rose in their relationship and Roger gave divorce to his partner in the year 1990.
After two years of divorce, Stone tied in a knot with his second wife named “Nydia Stone” in the year 1992. He is the father of two children. His eldest son “Scott Stone” is an entrepreneur. His daughter’s name is “Adria Stone”.
He has fallen in many troubles many times in life. He was recently given a three-year prison for lying to Congress and intimidating a witness. His Twitter account has been canceled after this.
Some Hidden Facts about Roger Stone
|Real Name||Roger Jason Stone Jr.|
|Profession||Political consultant and Author.|
|Age||67 years old.|
|DOB (Birthday)||27 August 1952.|
|Birthplace||Norwalk, Connecticut, United States.|
|House in||The United States.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 69 Kg.
Pounds: 152.119 lbs.
|Shoe Size||9 (UK).|
|Parents||Father: Roger J. Stone.
Mother: Gloria Rose Stone.
|Spouse||1. Ann Stone (1974-1990)
2. Nydia Stone (1992 -Present).
|Children||Son: Scott Stone.
Daughter: Gloria Rose Stone.
|Social media details||Instagram: @rogerjstonejr (50.2k + followers).
Youtube: Self-titeled (3.93k + subscribers).
|Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Local High school.|
|College||George Washington University.|
|Wealth & Career|
|Books||1. Mightier Hudson: The Spirited Revival of a Treasured Landscape (2012).
2. Sure Prosthetic Arms: Poems Around Christianity and Disability (2013).
3. The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ (2013).
4. The Benghazi Report: Review of the Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Facilities in Benghazi, Libya, September 11-12, 2012 (2014).
5. Nixon's Secrets: The Rise, Fall, and Untold Truth about the President, Watergate, and the Pardon (2014).
6. The Clintons' War on Women (2015).
7. The Bush Crime Family: The Inside Story of an American Dynasty (2016).
8. The Making of the President 2016: How Donald Trump Orchestrated a Revolution (2017).
9. Tricky Dick: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Richard M. Nixon (2017).
10. Stone's Rules: How to Win at Politics, Business, and Style (2018).
11. The Myth of Russian Collusion: The Inside Story of How Donald Trump REALLY Won (2019).
|Net worth (approx.)||$2-3 million (as in 2020).|
His political career started back in the year 1972 when he contributed to Richard Nixon’s election campaign. He even hired a spy during his work in the campaign. When Nixon won the election he appointed Roger Stone in his office.
In the year 1976, he worked for the campaign of Ronald Reagan’s campaign. Stone is a co-founder of the National Conservative Political Action Committee. In Thomas Kean’s election campaign he worked as a chief strategist.
Roger, Paul Manafort and Charlie Black founded the “Black, Manafort, Stone & Kelly” named firm in the year 1980. From the year 2012-15, he was a member of the Libertarian Party. In these 3 years of work time, he did a lot of work for his party.
He knows the American president Donald Trump from 40 years personally. He met Donald in the year 1979 through Roy M. Cohn and been a helper in the casino business of Trump.
He also served as an advisor for Trump in his campaign. In the year 2016, he got banned by some TV networks like CNN.
He is also a book writer and has also written many books like “The Man who killed Kennedy”, “Nixon’s Secrets”, “The making of the President” etc. His books got sold on large scales and he made huge profits from them.
So we can say that he has seen a lot of ups and downs in his political career. He lives with his family in Washington, the USA in a very prime location. As we came to know Roger Stone has a net worth of $ 2 million USD as in the year 2020.
- He has a Youtube channel, where he uploads the videos regarding politics.
- On 25 January 2019, he was arrested with a charge of false statements and creating barriers in official proceedings.
- Roger was released from the charge by giving bonds of $250k.
- Roger is a foodie and likes to eat non-vegetarian food.
- There are many criminal charges on Roger Stone like Witness tampering, Making false statements to Congress, Obstructing an official proceeding, etc.
- He handled the Libertarian Party from 2012 to 2015.
- Many people supported him by wearing t-shirts bearing the message “ROGER STONE DID NOTHING WRONG”.